Once Upon A Time's Mad Hatter

YES! That's what I'm talking about! This was the best OUAT episode EVER! I love, love, love "Alice In Wonderland"; and I really, really like the way they introduced it into the series.

 

At the beginning I was like: "Wait a second! "Alice" is not from the Grimm brothers, what are they doing?!", and then I realized I wasn't watching "Grimm" xD This fairy-tale-explosion is confusing me ^^'


I liked a lot his "past" story. You know? Back in the fairy-tale? I love the fact that he's a single father and he wants to give everything to his daughter. And that he has a magic hat, of course... Do'h?


And, let's face it. He's a cutie. And he's nuts! So, I've got to love him.
"I hate Wonderland" -> he is great.


Okay, believe me. I've never, ever, ever thought I'd say this... but... this man rocks long hair harder than short hair. And that's incredibly disturbing for me. I'm a big NO for long hair in men.


The scar was the cherry in the pie. It was a "Suck it up, Emma! What I'm telling you is soooo true!"


Look at him?! How could she not believe him?! Emma is being disgustingly sckeptic, lately. I hate that about her.


But, obviously I'd think the same if I were in her shoes. I mean, she doesn't see what we all see... the before-the-curse-kinda-timeline-slash-story?


But he's just asking you to make a freaking hat! Just make the fucking hat and shut up!!! Well, she did imake the hat. Man, I love top hats... they're awesome.


I also love men crying. I don't know why but, for me, crying makes a man so much vulnerable than a woman. It's an old-fashion kinda thinking, I know. And a little bit 'bookly-ish', if you may. But then again, I'm a sucker for fairy tales and heart-breaking stories; so it's perfect for me.

All photos taken from The Angst Report.

xo-

*End Of Transmission*

No comments:

Post a Comment