AHS 30 Days Challenge: Day 23

What Scene Made your Cry?
I've got two...
First one: Violet tells Tate to go away, 1x11 - "Birth".

 

Just look at how bad he feels! It's so freaking heart breaking


When she says that he has to pay for what he's done I almost died. It was so obvious she was gonna tell him to "go away", tears bursting out my eyes. I thought I'd died, seriously.


And then he goes like this and tells her "you're all I want! You're all I have!", and I was like screaming to the T.V.: "TAKE HIM BACK, VIOLET!!!", but she didn't listen T_T

Then, the other scene that made me cry was when Violet says 'good-bye' to Tate, 1x12 - "Afterbirth".

 

Of course the idea of this scene was for Violet to help the kid get out of the house, right? Yeah, right. I think she took the opportunity to actually see Tate for one last time before she put up a wall between them.


Also, this was definetly the only way Tate would get distracted from killing the new kid in town -> lucky guy.
But this scene did make me cry 'cause I knew it was the last time I'd ever see Violet and Tate together, and they weren't even happy. They were both crying and looking at each other knowing it was the last time. It was a sad, sad scene...

xo-


*End Of Transmission*

No comments:

Post a Comment