AHS 30 Days Challenge: Day 24

What Scene made you Mad?
I've got two, again:
Larry killing Hayden (1x03 - "Murder House") and Addie's death (1x04/05 - "Halloween (Part 1)"/"Halloween (Part 2)").
Of course I'm not uploading screencaps of Larry killing Hayden 'cause everybody already knows how I feel about him smashing the shovel on her face ¬¬
But, Addie's death was so unnecesary. I mean, not "unnecesary", 'cause if they wanted to get rid of the character this was the only way.

 

But it was so cold. They killed her like they didn't even care about the character, like Addie didn't mean anything to the show. I hated it.


Just look at her! They killed her as if she was a monster! We couldn't even see her face.
 
xo-

*End Of Transmission*

1 comment:

  1. IKRR I LOVE ADDY SO MUCH....I JUST STARTED WATCHING SO SHE MAY COME BACK ALIVE OR SOMETHING

    ReplyDelete