MCRX

it all began when both official MCR's facebook and twitter changed their profile pics to this:



oh, and in case we weren't freaking out enough, they also changed the cover photo:


oh, oh, oh! there's also a video, to reinforce, you know?


ok. so... WHAT. i'm freaking OUT! like, my anxiety level was in between 500 and 1000 because of a final i've got coming up, but now it's like 9000! my heart is in fucking overdrive, my stomach is about to fall off my butt and i have a huge grin on my face like somehow i'm sure they're coming back.
man, i wish they are. the most popular conspiracy (?) says it's over The Black Parade's ten year anniversary. you know? for the X and all that. but why September? I mean, TBP was released October, 23rd, so if they're doing a special package or ten year anniversary merch or whatever the fuck i'm gonna end up spending all my money in, why set it out to SEPTEMBER, 23rd? i'm over thinking this, obviously, but in my little black MCR-to-the-end-fan of a heart i'm still hoping they get back together...
p.s.: i'm pretty sure September, twenty-something 2001 is when the band became the band. or at least when Gee first picked up the phone and called Ray... so maybe it's a 15 year anniversary... sweet, but doesn't explain de X... oh, well, all that's left is waiting.

If you're listening to this... you're the Resistance.-

*End Of Transmission*

No comments:

Post a Comment