Dave Matthews Band - "The Stone"

Studio version



AWE.SOME.NESS!!! :O

At New Jersey 9/11/99



Don't criticise me (or hate me), but this is the first time I heard or watched a video of this band. Honestly, looking at Dave, is hard for me not to think of Phillip Phillips (or should I say it the other way around?). I mean, the guy (Phillip) doesn't wanna be compared to this great artist (Dave), but... everything reminds me of him! The eyebrows move, the singing with his eyes closed, the frowning, the walking, the leg! Geez! He even stole the leg move! He probably didn't do it on purpose, but, come on! Seriously?! You cannot expect not to be compared to Dave Matthews when you act just the same on stage. Just saying...

Another performance from June 13, 2009 at Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY.



This changed my life. It's things like these that remind me how much it sucks to live on the other side of the World from the US... ¬¬ I could've heard about this band a long, long time ago...

Last, but not least: the Phillip Phillips' performance at American Idol (Top 6)



224 dislikes. Of course, if you ever heard the original Dave Matthews Band version. But, whatever! I love Phillip Phillips, he rules (:
You can tell he really loves the song, he's having a freaking blast playing it ^^ I guess that's what we all love about Phillip. It's all about playing the music for him.



I mean: what else is there to say for me?! I love, love, love this kid (:

xo-

*End Of Transmission*

No comments:

Post a Comment