American Idol 11 - Colton Dixon

Yeah, we all loved our Colton. I still do. I'm defenitely giving a listen to his album when it comes out ;)

Final Judgment - "Fix You" (Coldplay)



So. Fucking. Awesome. I mean like, come on! e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y made a cover of this song, or at least sang it more than ten times even when they think nobody's listening to them. And Colton killed it. I loved the fact that he dedicate it to his sister, that was the sweetest thing to do.

Top 25 (Personal choice) - "Decode" (Paramore)





I'm a HUGE fan of Paramore, and nobody can sing this song like Hayley does. I personally didn't like this performance of Colton. But, as a 'parawhore' himself, he totally rocked it (:

Top 13 (Stevie Wonder) - "Lately" (Stevie Wonder)





Nothing to say to this... he is amazing... just that.

Top 11 (Year They Were Born) - "Broken Heart" (White Lion)






Top 10 (Billy Joel) - "Piano Man" (Billy Joel)





This is my FAVORITE song from Billy Joel. And probably my favorite song just EVER. Everytime I listen to this song is like... my heart melts, that's what it does to me. And when I heard this version, with Colton playing piano.... he just made me love it even more. I love you for this, Colton Dixon. You're the best ♥

Top 9 (Personal idols - Solo) - "Everything" (Lifehouse)





I cried my throat out with this song. Man, lovely, lovely song. He's got a common voice, but he sings with his heart, and we can really see and listen to that in this song he performed. I loved it, he was perfect.

Top 9 (Trio - with Phillip Phillips and Elise Testone) - "Landslide"/"Edge of Seventeen"/"Don't Stop" (Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks)





Colton defenitely stole this trio. I mean, starting out with "Landslide" and on his own. That night this kid was on fire! (:
(Sidenote: Phillip looks fat next to Colton... don't mean to be rude, I'm in love with Phillip Phillips, but Colton's too freakinglishly skinny and just makes him look overweighted ^_^)

Top 8 (Songs from the 80's) - "Time After Time" (Cindy Lauper)





YES! YES! I was expecting him to sing this song. And he sang it with Quietdrive's arrengements... so beautiful. It shows how much of a band's lead singer he is. You can see he's so comfortable with the guys playing next to him, it's awesome.

Top 7 (songs from 2010's - Solo) - "Love The Way You Lie" (Skylar Grey)





I LOVE YOU!!! No, seriously... Colton Dixon + piano + nothing else = perfection. This, this up here is amazing. This kid is amazingly talented. Those high notes. Damn! I just wanna punch him in the face! And then hug him, of course ^^'

Top 7' (Songs from now & then) - "Bad Romance" (Lady GaGa)





I loved this performance of "Bad Romance"; I think he rocked the song harder than GaGa (no offense GaGa fans -> I love her too). I loved his clothes too, this kid is so punk/rock/glam; I love him. I'm seriously cluless about what happened after that night, I mean, why did "America" not vote him?!

Top 7' (Songs from now & then) - "September" (Earth, Wind & Fire)





I wrote it one, and i'll write it again... or paste it- whatever: Colton Dixon + piano + nothing else = perfection. US citizens can suck it! This boy didn't deserve to be outvoted from American Idol ¬¬
HE. IS. SO. RIDICULOUSLY. TALENTED.

xo-

*End Of Transmission*

No comments:

Post a Comment