AHS 30 Days Challenge: Day 30

What Did You Think of the Finale?
MAN! The Finale was AWESOME!!! I know I'm not a girl of a lot of words, I mean: "awesome" is all I ever say. But, seriously this time. I've no words to explain what this episode made me feel.
The fact that they scared the new owners away to help them keep living their lives was so incredible; I loved the way they labeled the ghosts into "good ghosts" and "bad ghosts".
I love that somehow the Harmons found happiness in Murder House; the house that killed them, ended their lives as they knew them, but somehow united them into a tighter family. A real family. With Moira being the new baby's godmother: she finally got what she wanted, to be loved and be a part of something greater-
I think it's amazing how Nora realized a baby was not what she wanted, and that Violet had the strenght to keep Tate away, even though we can see she really missed him and wished things could've been different.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHOW AND ITS FINALE WAS EVEN GREATER THAN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO (:

xo-

*End Of Transmission*

No comments:

Post a Comment