"Being Human" UK Series Finale Review

Ok. So: MAJOR SPOILERS! I'm begging you: DO NOT READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE (that being: season 5 episode 6).

So, everything goes to shit in episode 5. Hal turns like seven people into vampires to fight Tom. Awesome fight by the way: I loved every minute of it.
 
The Devil taking each of them into their own "beginnings" as supernatural beings (except for Tom cuz he was just a baby): fucking brilliant.
 

Hal's birth (as a vampire). Not cool that he used Leo to get into Hal's head. Not.Cool. I loved it.


Alex getting ready for her date with Hal. The whole conversation with her dad was beautiful. It felt really natural, like they're actually dad and daughter. Precious.


Tom... uhm... well, this was weird.


I mean: fine: Tom really likes Allison, but...


... she was very much pregnant. And she's like: eighteen, nineteen years old? Come on! That was a little bit too much. They could've just put Allison in there: no pregnancy required.

Blah-di-dah-di-dah: they come back cuz they realize no life is worth living without each other: SO BLOODY SWEET! I could've just hugged the tele if my brother and sister werent' there, of course. It would've been a little embarassing and disturbing if I did.

Also: Rooke died like a hero:



He was a jerk half the time--okay: all the time: and he unleashed Hell on Earth; but he also got rid of it, so: he's a hero to me.


Hal watching his reflection after more than five hundred years. Damien's face was: oh, my God! He's amazing.


And so they're human again. It's what all of us really wanted, but we didn't know. I mean: it was the perfect ending. They all got what they wanted. And even though they could've part ways and make their own lives apart from each other, they stuck together, and made a shrine for their friends and themselves:

Mitchell's gloves:



George's David Star and Annie's tea-cup:


 Eve's bib:


(Vampire) Hal's domino and Alex's letter.


Tom and McNair's hunting stuff:

 Captain Hatch's paper-wolf:

 

WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY?! 

Is it Tom's alternate world?! Is it just a paper wolf like the ones McNair used to make?! Have the "Being Human" writers gone all "Repo-Men" on me?! COME ON! I was fucking happy! HAPPY! HAAAAAPPYYYYY!!!
I'm gonna go and think it's McNair's and no one tell me different or furniture are gonna start flying your way.

It was the best series finale ever, nontheless. I don't think any other series are gonna be able to overcome this. NONE I said. Ok. Maybe "The Walking Dead"... but, no. Not really. I don't think so.

xo-

~ if you're listening to this... you are the resistance ~

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Malísimo Alex, o sea, no era una maldición ser fantasma, estaba muerta! O acaso la gente no muere? Aparte, tiene otro cuerpo? WTF?! En qué mierda estaban pensando? Lo de Tom y Hal, ponele, el diablo les dio la maldición, se alimentaba de sus peleas y bah dee blah, pero Alex tendría que haberse ido por su puertita, como los muertos normales (?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Su asunto pendiente le sirve para pasar la puerta! No para que vuelva a vivir, no sé, me pareció malísimo eso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this series. I never seen before like this fight seen. Its really awesome. Thanks for sharing nice information...Celebrities Gossip News

    ReplyDelete