30 Day Song Challenge - Day 01

Your favorite song

I don't know. It changes. Back in 2005 and until 2011 it was "Thank You For The Venom" by My Chemical Romance. But they've written many other amazing songs since then. And I also started listen to some new/old music, like Dave Matthews Band, Matchbox Twenty, and The Black Keys, among others. But I guess right now. THE song I can't seem to get out of my head is "Weak Nights" by SpinFire.


The band doesn't even exists anymore. They started in like late 90's and broke up in 2001/2002. They released only an EP and a couple of random songs. Still: "Weak Nights" is from their self-titled EP and it has everything you've even wanted in a song. It starts with a really sweet acoustic guitar riff and it hits full band during first verse. Also: crazy bass tab it has, indeed. It's just amazing. A-MAZING.

xo-

~ if you're listening to this... you are the resistance ~

No comments:

Post a Comment