Random post #wellnobodyreallycares

Okay, I really need some stress release posting right-fucking-now.
I am so sick of stuying. Yes, again. I'm such a drama queen, I know. I just... I really don't wanna lose touch with that part of me that loves art, you know? Taking pictures, drawing, writing. Last time I draw something was about two months ago... and I really miss it. Last time I wrote something was three months ago; and I promised I'd finish at least ONE of the books I'm writing by the time I'm 23... I've only ten months left (geez! I'm old).
I love science, but it's just so hard to keep up with it and pay attention to the artsy part of me. I mean: if I wanna do well in school, I gotta focus only in that and... well... it kinda sucks.
Plus, I'm taking Botany and... I kinda hate plants. First examis in a week and I don't wanna take it; I just want it to be over already! And Organic Chemestry... Uhg! I hate it!
Anyways: I just wanted to say that... and that I'm really hoping for the new seasons of "The Walking Dead" and "American Horror Story: Asylum".
 
xo-
 
~ if you're listening to this... you are the resistance ~

No comments:

Post a Comment