Young Gabriel Macht & Patrick J. Adams

 Well... I reached a point where I have to do things like this. I'm not saying I'm proud of it, but just look at them...!!! They.Are.So.Freaking.Cute!


 Same face! Same face! He hasn't changed a bit... Aww... I just wanna hug that kid and tell him: "you're gonna be breaking hearts by the time you're twenty, sweetie!"




























Talking about not having changed a bit...He's got the same smile, the same look in his eyes, like: "I'm cute and I know it. Deal with it...." x3 It's like a tiny adult P.J. Adams. And he's ridiculously cute. I want him...! (:
 
xo- 

~ if you're listening to this... you are the resistance ~

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute at young stage. Still i love him because of his acting...Celebrity Photo Galleries

    ReplyDelete