This is so funny...



 

Okay, I got...

Enjoy You: Larry.
First Kiss: Tate.
Crushing On You: Thaddeus.
Killed By: Hayden
Love Interest: Tate.
Nemesis: Violet.

Damn! I'm a lucky girl x3
Mostly because of Thaddeus crushing on me... I don't like the fact of Violet being my nemesis, but it kinda makes sense for the whole Tate matter. Killed by Hayden. She's my hero, so... bring it!
I don't like having Larry "enjoying me" either... that's... weird... and I hate him.

Okay, second round goes (I'm just so freaking bored!):

Enjoy You: Larry.
First Kiss: Ben.
Crushing On You: Thaddeus.
Killed By: Constance.
Love Interest: Luke
Nemesis: Hayden.

Doesn't make much sense, except that Thaddeus and Larry seem to really, really like me (what the heck is Luke doing there?!)... let's go for a third round!

Enjoy You: Ben.
First Kiss: Larry.
Crushing On You: Leah.
Killed By: Tate.
Love Interest: Ben.
Nemesis: Leah.

Alright. Leah really has to get her shit right. She can't crush on me and be my nemesis all at once! Crazy girl. I refuse to be kiss by Larry. I. Refuse. I said. Well, at least the guy that "enjoy me" is my love interest. Stupid Ben (?)-. Yes! Yes! YES! I wanna be killed by Tate ♥ well... maybe not if he doesn't leave the fire-poker were it belongs.

xo-

*End Of Transmission*

No comments:

Post a Comment