AHS 30 Days Challenge: Day 20

What is Your Theory(s)?
Well... everybody remebers my Langdon Family Theory and Langdon Family Theory Revisited.

 

Basically they're about the fourth child and the order of the Lagndon children. I said: Addie, Tate, Beau. And that the fourth child was an unborn baby or a dead infant -that didn't die inside Murder House.
But now I'm re-thinking that because Murchuk said that the fourth child will be known in any season soon ("it could be season three or four", they said), so... guess I was wrong about that.

 

Er... I guess another "theory" I had -from the first two episodes- was that the ground around the house was holy ground, and that was why they couldn't leave the house (too much Supernatural for me). But obviously the Halloween episodes destroyed that theory and it never saw the light 'til now. 'Cause it just didn't make any sense.

 

Then I thought that they were attached to the house somehow, like unfinished business or something -> still haven't figure this out yet. I think there's not enough information to formulate a theory; and I also think that, for Murchuk, that was kinda the point.

 

I also have the theory of "the perfect child" (I think I wrote it in some AHS random post, don't really remember which one) for Tate, and how the pressure Constance put in him to be everything his siblings weren't drove him to use drugs and do whatever horrible things he's done when he was still alive.

And I think that's about it; I don't have any other theories for now (:
 
xo-

*End Of Transmission*

No comments:

Post a Comment