29 AGOSTO 1958 - 25 JUNIO 2009

No puedo creer que se haya muerto la Leyenda del Pop. El Rey del Pop. ¡Qué mundo cruel! Siempre mueren los que no deben... Quiero decir, podés decir lo que quieras sobre lo que él hacía como persona, como padre, esposo, hermano, hijo. Pero cómo músico, como artista: era demasiado bueno para ser tratado como lo trataron. Además, de repente a todo el mundo le gustaba Michael Jackson. Y hablo de los famosos. Vamos, ¿cuántos famosos fueron a llorar al hospital? (chicharra), exacto, CERO. Y eso es porque de repente todos lo amaban. ¿Linday Lohan? Vamos, coloradita, yo te adoro, ¿pero darle el pésame a la familia Jackson por Twitter? Descarada.En fin. Hubo millones de programaciones, sobre todo provenientes de Mtv y VH1, que hablaron de él. A la larga se les sumó Much Music, pero como que cayeron tarde. La cuestión es que hay que rendirle homenaje al muchacho, y yo no podía no decir nada. Porque... Simplemente no. Cuando yo aparecí en el mundo él ya estaba, y ya era groxxo. Papá y mamá se compraron el Long Play de Thriller, y también el cassette. Y lo escuchaba y decía: ¡guau! Yo no sabía ni limpiarme el culo, pero reconocía que Michael Jackson hacía buena música. Y no es que ahora haya sido la fanática número uno, pero al menos conocía otros temas que no eran ni "Thriller", ni "Beat It".Bueno, voy a poner algunas de las canciones más significativas (para mí) de Michael Jackson:
Y, mi favorita al final:
De todos modos hay videos que no pueden faltar... (L)
SMOOTH CRIMINAL (full version)
THRILLER (full version)
BAD (full version) (part 1) (part 2)
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
BEAT IT
JAM
BILLIE JEAN
DIRTY DIANATHE
WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
Y, por supuesto, los covers que nunca faltaron... :'( De mis amigos Alien Ant Farm, y Fall Out Boy... "Smooth Crimial", y "Beat It", respectivamente.(Alien Ant Farm - "Smooth Criminal")
(Fall Out Boy - "Beat It")
Y hablando de covers, no puedo dejar afuera a Weird Al, que se ganó sus parodias de Michael de buena letra :)FAT (haciéndole parodia a "Bad")yEAT IT (haciéndole parodia a "Beat It")Y con eso me despido... Michael: IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER
xoxo

No puedo creer que se haya muerto la Leyenda del Pop. El Rey del Pop. ¡Qué mundo cruel! Siempre mueren los que no deben... Quiero decir, podés decir lo que quieras sobre lo que él hacía como persona, como padre, esposo, hermano, hijo. Pero cómo músico, como artista: era demasiado bueno para ser tratado como lo trataron. Además, de repente a todo el mundo le gustaba Michael Jackson. Y hablo de los famosos. Vamos, ¿cuántos famosos fueron a llorar al hospital? (chicharra), exacto, CERO. Y eso es porque de repente todos lo amaban. ¿Linday Lohan? Vamos, coloradita, yo te adoro, ¿pero darle el pésame a la familia Jackson por Twitter? Descarada.En fin. Hubo millones de programaciones, sobre todo provenientes de Mtv y VH1, que hablaron de él. A la larga se les sumó Much Music, pero como que cayeron tarde. La cuestión es que hay que rendirle homenaje al muchacho, y yo no podía no decir nada. Porque... Simplemente no. Cuando yo aparecí en el mundo él ya estaba, y ya era groxxo. Papá y mamá se compraron el Long Play de Thriller, y también el cassette. Y lo escuchaba y decía: ¡guau! Yo no sabía ni limpiarme el culo, pero reconocía que Michael Jackson hacía buena música. Y no es que ahora haya sido la fanática número uno, pero al menos conocía otros temas que no eran ni "Thriller", ni "Beat It".Bueno, voy a poner algunas de las canciones más significativas (para mí) de Michael Jackson:
There's a place in your heartAnd I know that it is loveAnd this place could be muchBrighter than tomorrow.And if you really tryYou'll find there's no need to cryIn this place you'll feelThere's no hurt or sorrow.There are ways to get thereIf you care enough for the livingMake a little space, make a better place.Chorus:Heal the worldMake it a better placeFor you and for me and the entire human raceThere are people dyingIf you care enough for the livingMake a better place forYou and for me.We could fly so highLet our spirits never dieIn my heart I feelYou are all my brothersCreate a world with no fearTogether we'll cry happy tearsSee the nations turnTheir swords into plowsharesWe could really get thereIf you cared enough for the livingMake a little space to make a better place.Chorus:(3x)Heal the worldMake it a better placeFor you and for me and the entire human raceThere are people dyingIf you care enough for the livingMake a better place forYou and for me.There are people dying if you care enough for the livingMake a better place for you and for me.Heal the world we live inYou and for me / Save it for our childrenYou and for me / Heal the world we live inYou and for me / Save it for our children
BLACK OR WHITE
I took my babyOn a Saturday bangBoy is that girl with youYes we're one and the sameNow I believe in miraclesAnd a miracleHas happened tonightButIf you're thinkin'About my babyIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteThey print my messageIn the Saturday SunI had tell themI ain't second to noneAnd I told about equalityAnd it's trueEither you're wrongOr you're rightButIf you're thinkin'About my babyIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteI am tired of this devilI am tired of this devilI am tired of this stuffI am tired of this businessSew when theGoing gets roughI ain't scared of your brotherI ain't scared of no sheetsI ain's scared of nobodyGirl when the goin' gets meanRap:ProtectionFor gangs, clubs, and nationsCausing grief in human relationsIt's a turf warOn a global scaleI'd rather hear both sides of the taleSee, it's not about racesJust places, facesWhere your blood comes fromIs where your space isI've seen the bright get dullerI'm not going to spendMy life being a colorDon't tell me you agree with meWhen I saw youKickin' dirt in my eyeButYou're thinkin'about my babyIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteI saidIf you're thinkin' about my babyIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteI saidIf you're thinkin' of being my brotherIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteOoh, oohYeah, yea, yea nowOoh, oohYea, yea, yea nowIt's black, it's whiteIt's tough for themTo get byIt's black, it's white, whoo
BLACK OR WHITE
I took my babyOn a Saturday bangBoy is that girl with youYes we're one and the sameNow I believe in miraclesAnd a miracleHas happened tonightButIf you're thinkin'About my babyIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteThey print my messageIn the Saturday SunI had tell themI ain't second to noneAnd I told about equalityAnd it's trueEither you're wrongOr you're rightButIf you're thinkin'About my babyIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteI am tired of this devilI am tired of this devilI am tired of this stuffI am tired of this businessSew when theGoing gets roughI ain't scared of your brotherI ain't scared of no sheetsI ain's scared of nobodyGirl when the goin' gets meanRap:ProtectionFor gangs, clubs, and nationsCausing grief in human relationsIt's a turf warOn a global scaleI'd rather hear both sides of the taleSee, it's not about racesJust places, facesWhere your blood comes fromIs where your space isI've seen the bright get dullerI'm not going to spendMy life being a colorDon't tell me you agree with meWhen I saw youKickin' dirt in my eyeButYou're thinkin'about my babyIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteI saidIf you're thinkin' about my babyIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteI saidIf you're thinkin' of being my brotherIt don't matter if you'reBlack or whiteOoh, oohYeah, yea, yea nowOoh, oohYea, yea, yea nowIt's black, it's whiteIt's tough for themTo get byIt's black, it's white, whoo
Y, mi favorita al final:
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US
(the prison version of the controversial)
Skin head, dead headEverybody gone badSituation, aggravationEverybody allegationIn the suite, on the newsEverybody dog foodBang bang, shot deadEverybody's gone madAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usBeat me, hate meYou can never break meWill me, thrill meYou can never kill meJew me, sue meEverybody do meKick me, kike meDon't you black or white meAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usTell me what has become of my lifeI have a wife and two children who love meI am the victim of police brutality, nowI'm tired of bein' the victim of hateYou're rapin' me of my prideOh, for God's sakeI look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...Set me freeSkin head, dead headEverybody gone badtrepidation, speculationEverybody allegationIn the suite, on the newsEverybody dog foodblack man, black maleThrow your brother in jailAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usTell me what has become of my rightsAm I invisible because you ignore me?Your proclamation promised me free liberty, nowI'm tired of bein' the victim of shameThey're throwing me in a class with a bad nameI can't believe this is the land from which I cameYou know I do really hate to say itThe government don't wanna seeBut if Roosevelt was livin'He wouldn't let this be, no, noSkin head, dead headEverybody gone badSituation, speculationEverybody litigationBeat me, bash meYou can never trash meHit me, kick meYou can never get meAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usSome things in life they just don't wanna seeBut if Martin Luther was livin'He wouldn't let this beSkin head, dead headEverybody gone badSituation, segregationEverybody allegationIn the suite, on the newsEverybody dog foodKick me, strike meDon't you wrong or right meAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about us
(the prison version of the controversial)
Skin head, dead headEverybody gone badSituation, aggravationEverybody allegationIn the suite, on the newsEverybody dog foodBang bang, shot deadEverybody's gone madAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usBeat me, hate meYou can never break meWill me, thrill meYou can never kill meJew me, sue meEverybody do meKick me, kike meDon't you black or white meAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usTell me what has become of my lifeI have a wife and two children who love meI am the victim of police brutality, nowI'm tired of bein' the victim of hateYou're rapin' me of my prideOh, for God's sakeI look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...Set me freeSkin head, dead headEverybody gone badtrepidation, speculationEverybody allegationIn the suite, on the newsEverybody dog foodblack man, black maleThrow your brother in jailAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usTell me what has become of my rightsAm I invisible because you ignore me?Your proclamation promised me free liberty, nowI'm tired of bein' the victim of shameThey're throwing me in a class with a bad nameI can't believe this is the land from which I cameYou know I do really hate to say itThe government don't wanna seeBut if Roosevelt was livin'He wouldn't let this be, no, noSkin head, dead headEverybody gone badSituation, speculationEverybody litigationBeat me, bash meYou can never trash meHit me, kick meYou can never get meAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usSome things in life they just don't wanna seeBut if Martin Luther was livin'He wouldn't let this beSkin head, dead headEverybody gone badSituation, segregationEverybody allegationIn the suite, on the newsEverybody dog foodKick me, strike meDon't you wrong or right meAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about usAll I wanna say is thatThey don't really care about us
De todos modos hay videos que no pueden faltar... (L)
SMOOTH CRIMINAL (full version)
THRILLER (full version)
BAD (full version) (part 1) (part 2)
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
BEAT IT
JAM
BILLIE JEAN
DIRTY DIANATHE
WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
Y, por supuesto, los covers que nunca faltaron... :'( De mis amigos Alien Ant Farm, y Fall Out Boy... "Smooth Crimial", y "Beat It", respectivamente.(Alien Ant Farm - "Smooth Criminal")
(Fall Out Boy - "Beat It")
Y hablando de covers, no puedo dejar afuera a Weird Al, que se ganó sus parodias de Michael de buena letra :)FAT (haciéndole parodia a "Bad")yEAT IT (haciéndole parodia a "Beat It")Y con eso me despido... Michael: IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment